FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Monday, October 1, 2012

A Full Meal From My October Garden: Just Garden Salad

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest
Follow The Rusted Garden on Twitter
Twitter will be used for Q and A, Reminders and Gardening Tips

So one of my gardening goals was to get tomatoes come fall. Another goal was to eat a decent meal from my garden through November. October is officially checked off. This was a big goal because I typically lose my gardening stamina come August and my garden collapses.

This a salad of purple ruffle basil, tomatoes (large and cherry) (Oh and an heirloom 'Brandywine'), banana peppers, green peppers and white bunching onions. Topped off with sea salt and olive oil. 

An October Garden Salad - The Rusted Garden
Mozzarella Added to the Garden Salad - The Rusted Garden
All Vegetables From My October Garden - The Rusted Garden

2 comments:

  1. Any recipe that calls for ingredients from my own garden is my king of dish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Im glad I made it to October. When does you season end? I hope to go another month or two of garden production.

      Delete

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest