FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest
Follow The Rusted Garden on Twitter
Twitter will be used for Q and A, Reminders and Gardening Tips


This is a tour of my garden as of the end of May. It shows you most of my garden and I present a bunch of gardening tips to help you with your garden. Please check it out and spread the word. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Good Growing!  You will even see clues to how I named my blog and garden The Rusted Garden.



1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great looking garden. You really made it attractive as well as functional. That's something I need to work on. I just got a Brown Turkey fig last fall but have been keeping it in a 5 gal container. Do you do anything to protect yours in the winter? I would really like to plant mine outside but am afraid a cold winter will kill it.

    ReplyDelete

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest