FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Video: How to Boost Your Tomatoes Defenses Using Aspirin

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest

I use aspirin to boost my tomatoes defenses. I works! I have been using it for years. The aspirin mimics a hormone that tricks the tomato into thinking it is being attacked. The disease response starts and the tomato beefs up. (a tomato joke)

I will be doing a lot with tomatoes this year. Many videos are on the way. I just created a 'disease barrier' raised bed for 8 tomatoes. That will blogged about soon. Thanks for coming by.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the vid. I will try that with my plants this year. Last year they go sick alot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works. Let me know how it goes. Spray before you notice disease.

      Delete

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest