FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Friday, May 4, 2012

The Rusted Garden Annual Vegetable and Tomato Plant Sale is May 6th and May 13th!

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest

My annual tomato, pepper, herb and perennial plant sale is the weekend Sunday May 6th 8-1pm. I will also be selling plants on Sunday May 13th 8-1pm. Please email me if you need my address.

I was hoping the tomatoes would be at full size but the 10-14 days of cold weather really slowed their progress. I think they will be good size come this Sunday but perfect size will come next Sunday.

I will be selling the following for $1 a plant. If something looks a tad weak, take 2 plants. I will also be selling heirloom tomato seeds for 1$ a pack. Each pack has over 75 seeds.

  • 10-15 kinds of Tomatoes: heirlooms, cherry, container and 2 pounders.
  • 5 kinds of Peppers: sweet and hot
  • Cucumbers
  • Zukes
  • Squashes
  • Beans
  • Basil
  • Parsley (Huge)
  • Oregano
  • Thyme
  • Rosemary
  • Lavendar
  • Taragon (Huge)
  • Fennel (Huge)
  • Coleus
  • Daisies
  • Dianthus

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest