FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Looking For Member Gardening Related Articles

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest

Let's face it, a lot of gardeners coming through my blog are full of information that would help us make a better vegetable garden.

I would be glad to post articles you write with links to your blog or site.  Just send me a reply below and I will get in touch with you.

The Guidelines:
  • Not too short or to long
  • 1-3 pictures (Assuming I figure out how to host them)
  • The topic is of course vegetable gardening
  • Include you name if you want it in the entry
  • Include links to your site if you want it in the entry (No commercial sites or sales)
  • I will format edit it for appearance only
  • Give me 2 weeks to get it on my blog once accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest