FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Friday, September 23, 2011

Well I've Been out of the Vegetable Garden a Bit

Like I mentioned, I get a bit gardened out by the end of August. I did manage to plant a full Fall greens garden. I checked out my potatoes in a bag... very funny. I finished up seed collecting and have leeks, peppers, and eggplants to eat.

I'll be pickling and drying out peppers and will record the process.

I'll have lots of pictures up this weekend and will be glad to show you my potato production. It is worth a look.

You still have time for winter greens. Ah... just remembered I never planted radishes. Time to get the 28 dayers in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest