FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Aussie Heirloom Tomato Might be Ugly but it is Huge and Sweet!


I just wanted to show another picture of the Aussie heirloom tomato. I really believed I approached 2 pounders. Next year I will take them to my local Giant and weigh them.


The Aussie Heirloom Tomato: Gary Pilarchik

Aussie, Brandywine, Cherry Tomatoes: Gary Pilarchik

Just to give you a little perspective. The Brandywine is the 16 oz variety.  The cherry tomato is a large cherry type. The Aussie is bulky. The Brandywine is a great 1 pounder variety too!


Split Heirloom Tomatoes Aussie and Brandywine: Gary Pilarchik



No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest