FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Yelp! A Place to Find Real Reviews by Real People


While I plan family vacations, I also often ponder the idea of buying property in a favorite vacation area. Sure renting has its benefits but I often wonder what might be for sale. Housing has been an issue in the US for a while so I figured I search homes for sale in Hawaii. I stumbled across Yelp. I saw a review for a real estate service in Hawaii and noticed the website was full of thousands of reviews about anything you could imagine. Yelp boasts it has real reviews by real people.

The site is set up in a way that allows you to easily find reviews by category or by city. They have messaging and talking forums that let you easily share and gather information. Not only can you find reviews but you can write them. Have you had a great experience that you want to forward or did you have such a terrible experience that you want to share it so no one else has to share your pain? Yelp is the place to find reviews and post reviews. The site is built on real people making real reviews on everything they encounter in life.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest