FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stink Bug or Squash Bug: Green?

Here is a new insect. It is all green. I am guessing it is a stink bug. I have never seen it in this shade. Anyone know what it is?

A Green Stink Bug: Gary Pilarchik
A Green Stink Bug: Gary Pilarchik
Visit My Video How To Website: My Tomato and Vegetable Garden. Construction began July 2011 and it will host How to Garden Videos for all things gardening. The website differs from my blog: The Rusted Vegetable Garden in that it is primarily video content with few articles. The site will grow quickly.


logo with tomatoes - $20 Off Purchases $40 Or More!Spring Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest