FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Friday, June 3, 2011

Actually My Rusted Tomato and Vegetable Garden Forum is Active

Technology is great.
The forum is totally active. Of course I don't have members and don't know if I set the log in up write.

This will be a permanent addition to my blog and website. If you have time and want to join it... that would help me work out the kinks.

If you visit it - you'll get the sense of what it is all about. It is about all things vegetable gardening. A communication forum. It is a place to share, asked questions, help others, and enjoy gardening.

http://www.mytomatoandvegetablegarden.com/Simplemachinesforum/index.php

Thanks
Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest