FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Things to Come and GO in the Garden

Looks like Blogspot lost some entries here. They shut down for a while. But are back up.

One thing I hope that goes is the holes in my fence. I have rabbits. I am plugging holes. They took out my entire sweet potato patch. A dozen peas, lettuces and two rows of beets. Argh. I am chasing them with sticks to find how the get out of the yard.

The plant sale is today. If you need any plants come by between 9 and 1. I had an entry with all for sale but that was one that get erased. I have everything though.

I added Kiwi's. I bought a male and female plant. They are cold hardy varieties to -30. I'll get pictures up soon. I am adding fruit to the garden this year.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting such useful information. Indoor gardening is a fascinating concept whose final outcome is a delight to watch. Viewing the beautiful plants and flowers in your garden will certainly give you a lovely feeling, especially with visitors praising your taste and the effort you put in it. This can be possible only with LED growing lightss.

    ReplyDelete

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest