FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Monday, May 16, 2011

Potato Bag Update: Huge and Growing

Here are the two main potato bags. I have added material 2x's to the first bag below and 1x to the bag beneath that one. My potatoes in the containers are doing well too. I am using a mix of materials. I wanted to use dried grass but the continued rain has messed that up. Both bags have a combination of dried grass, green grass, and mostly composted leaves. Nothing perfect but gardening isn't about perfection.


Bag #1 with 2 Additions of Material
Bag #2 with 1 Addition of Material

1 comment:

  1. They look great. Mine are only about two weeks behind yours. Thanks for the tip on growing in a trashbag. I would have never thought of that on my own.

    Henry

    ReplyDelete

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest