FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Plant Your Vegetables in Containers: A Picture of My Progress

The containers are 5 gallon buckets and 18 gallon containers and a mix of other stuff. They all have lots of peat in the mix for moisture control. The 5 gallon tomato containers have stones in about a inch of the bottom for a water reservoir. I just wanted to show you some pictures for ideas.




The single tomato on the left is an heirloom varitety Virginia Sweets. It is a 1 pound bicolor tomato. The group on the right are actually 4 tomatoes. They are my 2 foot dwarf cherries. I put 4 of them in there.  We will see how they do.



The tomatoes are in 5 gallon paint buckets. I have a Krim, Rutgers, and Black Plum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest