FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Tomato Plant, Vegetable, and Perennial Plant Sale is On

The plant sale will be this Saturday April 30th and Sunday May 1st. The official time is 9 am to 1pm. Everything will be in the backyard this year. I will be home during that time frame but you are welcome to stop by anytime during the week and catch me.

I will be posting pictures and full plant lists on Thursday and Friday.

Here is the short list:

10 kind of tomatoes. (heirlooms, cherry, patio container, 2 pounders)
4 kinds of peppers.
8 kinds of lettuces and greens.
Many varieties of cukes, zukes, and squash. (the might not be fully ready)
4 kinds of herbs. (basil, chives, oregano, parsley) Cilantro could be ready too.
I have a lot of perennials and annuals too.

Everything is $1 a cup or 3 for 1$ (greens)

I have asparagus which is $2 and some gallon containers which are $3

I will also be doing the Riverhill Flea Market on May 21st or 22nd. I'll get the exact date. May is planting time.

You can also email me at Pilarch2@verizon.net with orders or questions.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest