FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Monday, June 7, 2010

Riverhill Flea Market June 13

I'll be at the Riverhill Flea Market on Sunday June 13th 10 am to 1pm. I'll have a second wave of heirloom tomatoes and lots of peppers. Sweet Bell, Banana, Bajio, Jalapeno, Cayenne, Pablano, Anheim Chili, Habanero and 2 other kinds I can't recall. Herbs including a lot basil and cilantro. Well grown Cosmos and Zinnias will be there too.


I have over grown tomatoes left that wont make it till Sunday. They are free if anyone wants to send me an email. I will be taking some to work, the rest will have to go in the trash. Send me an email if you want some at pilarch2@verizon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest