FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Saturday, May 15, 2010

THANK YOU!

I want to thank everyone that forwarded my emails and passed on the sale via word of mouth.

I sold out! Not 100% but I ran out of tomatoes and heirlooms. I usually have a lot left I donate.

Ill be at the River Hill CA Flea Market next week in our Giant Parking Lot. Sunday 8 to 1 or so.

Ill have peppers, herbs, flowers, beans, cukes, squashes and some larger potted tomatoes.

I replanted my heirlooms after selling a bunch 2 weeks ago. They new wave of heirloom tomatoes will be ready June 1st. It's late but if you need to tuck in a few more plants, Ill have them.

Thanks Again,
Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest