FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Monday, May 10, 2010

Plant Sale Update and Frost

Well I got frost last night. Luckily I took everything inside and delayed planting my tomatoes. They will go in tonight.

Thank you for all that came to my early plant sale. It's not done. Every Saturday from 8-2pm for May, Ill be selling plants. On Saturday the 15th, I will be putting of the community sign for my yearly Tomato Yard Sale.

Tomatoes are ready.
All kinds of heirloom lettuces and kales are ready.
Oregano and parsley are ready.
Lots of perennials and annuals left.
Cukes, Zukes, and Squashes are ready. Including different types of squash.
Sunflowers are ready.
Lemon balm, Peppermint and other odds and ends are ready.

Peppers, basil, and other herbs will be ready this week.
Beans should be ready.
Peppers should be ready (I think). They need some hot weather.

In 2 weeks I will be at the Giant Parking Lot Community Flea market. That is Sunday May 23rd 8-1pm.

Thanks
Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest