All these plants will be available unless they sell out.
- Juliet Hybrid: Grape shaped cherry tomato
- Big Momma Hybrid: A very large sweet paste tomato
- Super Marmande Heirloom: Beefsteak type tomato
- Roma: Standard tomato from the grocery store
- Cherokee Purple Heirloom: 10 oz rose/purple skinned tomato
- Red Lightning Hybrid: Brilliant red with golden streaks. 3 inch round fruits
- Super Sweet 100 Hybrid: Clusters of sweet cherry tomatoes
- Large Red Cherry: Large red standard cherry tomato
- Super Beefsteak: Bigger yield beefsteak with 1 pound fruits
- Jubilee Orange: Large orange tomatoes with perfect roundness
- Brandywine Pink Heirloom: From 1885 - 14 oz fruit with pinkish tomato - Potato leaf
- Speckled Roman Heirloom: Paste tomato with red, orange, and yellow stripes
- Aunt Ruby's German Heirloom: 12-16 oz green and yellow striped fruit
- Tomatillo: Husked tomato-like fruit. It is tart and awesome in salsa.
- Sweet Banana: Sweet no heat light yellow green
- Cayenne Hot: Thin long red hot cayenne pepper. Use for hot pepper flakes.
- Anaheim Chili: Medium heat 6-8 long pepper matures to red
- Corno di Toro: Large green to red bull horn shaped 8 inch fruits with no heat
- Poblano: Deep green for roasting on the grill. Medium hot pepper.
- Big Dipper: Large standard green bell pepper
- Early Jalapeno: An early maturing jalapeno. Great for salsa.
- Cubanelle: A large sweet pepper that matures from yellow to red
- Californa Wonder: The standard green bell
- Marconi Golden: Golden (yellow) Italian sweet pepper with 12 inch fruit
- California Orange Heirloom: Large sweet tasting orange bell
- Lime Basil: Great for salsa and Mexican dishes
- Purple Basil: Great for salads and contrast to other basil dishes
- Large Leaf Basil: Standard large leaf basil for pesto
- Cilantro: Key ingredient for salsa
- Oregano: Great for sauces and it is a perennial plant
- Chives: Great for salads and it is a perennial plant
- Fennel: Anise flavored herb great for chicken and fish
- Dill: Used for dill pickles and in fish dishes
I also have gallon pots of hostas and other shade plants.